For more than a quarter century, Pharmascience has "created the difference" by strengthening and enhancing the health and well-being of all Canadians, in the communities where it is active.
Since 1983, Pharmascience has invested tens of millions of dollars in support of the growth and development of universities and charitable organizations delivering essential services, both in Canada and internationally.
Major contributions include
- The University of Montreal Faculty of Pharmacy’s agora
- Rosalind & Morris Goodman Cancer Research Centre at McGill University
- Stroke Unit at the Sir Mortimer B. Davis - Jewish General Hospital
- Product donations to Health Partners International of Canada (HPIC) - $67 million in donated medicine to date
- Annual participation in Centraide campaigns - More than $1 million donated
Humanitarian Project - Leave for a change 2012